Counselling Cell, Health Care
Curricular and Co-Curricular activities have been tremendously expanded during past few years. To provide education alone is not the work of our college. We shape the students by giving them counseling at needed situations.
At College level the idea of Counseling is guiding and assisting students throughout their study at the institute, providing appropriate assistance at each stage of the students development growth or progress.
Students bring a very wide range of concuss to discuss with us
- Feeling Lonely
- Crisis in Personal Relationship
- Sexual Identity
- Being over anxious or confused.
Aims and Objectives
To provide a well formed counseling service to students and staff in the college. Counseling aims to helping the students understand and accept themselves "as they are".
- Offering one to one counseling
- Offering a variety of personal skills training.
Studying The purpose of student counseling are
- To give the students information on matters importance to success.
- To get information about student which will be of help in solving her problems.
- To establish a feeling of mutual understanding between student and teacher.
- To encourage and develop special abilities and right attitude.
- To help the student know herself better her interest, abilities, attitudes and opportunities.
Students Counseling Committee
- Sr.Terencia Mary, Chairperson
- Sr.Isabella Rani, Counselor
Students Health Care
- Mrs. Dennis Rani, Incharge